Sunday, November 9, 2008

For Starters

Welcome to my place of occasional ranting, wherein I decry all things inane, asinine, pointless, and especially hypocritical.

Hypocrisy bugs me. It's one of those things that gets under my skin and goes against everything in my world view and makes me want to scream "are you a moron?!" ... and then I realize that oft times, the answer is yes. Yes they are a moron, and no amount of screaming will make them any less of a moron, it will in fact make me look more like a moron than anyone else... so I bite my tongue and bide my time and vent to the blogosphere.

So here's to you, irker of my ire. I'm sure we'll have a lot to talk about.

3 comments:

Dallas and Natalie Turley said...

I'm excited to see what you have to say!!!

Dallas and Natalie Turley said...

I keep waiting for those posts...I want to hear some Dallas ranting:)

Dallas and Natalie Turley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.